How to become a member
Membership of the Association: Anyone who has attained the age of 18 and is willing to abide by the laws of the association can become a member. Such applicants for membership shall fill in the prescribed form giving all details. They should submit a cheque or draft for Rs. 1000/- (crossed) in favour of Mysore Literary Association for membership.
There are four types of Membership
- General Member: Rs. 1000/-(valid for 05 years)
- Life Member: Rs. 5000/-
- Patron or Donor Member: Rs. 10,000/-
- Corporate Member: Rs. 25,000/- Paid by any Corporate Company.
- Persons desirous of becoming member should send the cheque/DD in favour of "Mysore Literary Association"
Cancellation of Membership: Membership shall be automatically cancelled in the following circumstances:
- If any member submits his/her resignation
- If any member is absent continuously four times at the AGM
- If any member violates the laws of the Association or acts against its objectives
- If any member is convicted by a Court of Law for an offence involving moral turpitude
- If any member becomes a person of unsound mind